From large steel industry park to ports, construction sites, railway hubs there are many cranes which handling thousands tons of materials, equipments etc.
In modern industrial production, crane is more and more important. Beside, the mechanization expand, automatic degree continues improving so using crane will be more common too.
As lifting machinery is more special than other. Crane industrial production requires safe and reliable.
MAIN PARAMETERS OF CRANE:
(1) Rated lifting capacity: Lifting capacity allows for crane operate in normally and safely. Unit: ton(t)
(2) Maximum lifting weight: equals with maximum rated lifting capacity. Unit: ton(t)
(3) Span: the horizontal distance between bridge crane centerline (rail). Unit: meters (m)
(4) Range: horizontal distance between the centerline of the rotary center and centerline of no-load spreader when the crane is placed at the horizontal site. Unit: meters (m)
(5) Lifting height: vertical distance from the horizontal parking surface to the maximum permissible height of the spreader. The descent depth refers to the vertical distance of the lowest position of the spreader below the horizontal plane of crane. Unit: meters(m)
(6) Operating speed: includes operating speed, lifting speed, changing and rotating speed. Unit of operating and lifting speed is m/min, rotating speed is r/min.
(1) Simple lifting machinery: generally working with a hook, hoist, lifting tool etc and manual control and operation.
(2) General lifting machinery: using power electric or other power such as car engine. Commonly used general types like overhead, gantry crane, rotary crane, truck crane, cargo lift and so on.
(3) Dedicated crane: the structure is more complex which specially designed for some professional industry majors. Like: metallurgical crane, ship to shore crane, construction crane etc.